From: h...@myecom.net [mailto:h...@myecom.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 6:38 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>More on water

Hi John, I went with the cheap way like it shows on the web site. I feel
that if any of the CS gets into my body then I am better off. I could be
wrong but at my age I don't much care. I am more worried about what the gov
is doing with the Chrem Trails.
Hank

> Hi folks,
> This article sort of confirms my unease at using distilled water for
> anything except car radiatiors and irons. :-)
>
> http://www.mercola.com/2002/may/8/distilled_water.htm
>
> Distilled water leaches from any container - even glass - and years ago
> was  implicated in problems by leaching from "hi quality" glass, which
> has a  high lead content.
>
> At my local Supermarket, all the distilled water is in plastic!
> My own research tends to show that there is NO safe level of
> petroleum-plastics contamination.
>
> <http://www.generic-co-op.com/silver.htm>http://www.generic-co-
op.com/silver.htm

> This quote from the above Site refers to a Scientific Official Testing
> Laboratory results and a discussion with the head of that facility:
> QUOTE: He said the secret was the low voltage and the fish pump.  I
> thought  it was due to more oxygen in the water.   He stated it was
> because of the  introduction of carbon dioxide, explaining in chemical
> terms which were  over my head.   The fish pump is 100% vital to the
> process.
> ENDQUOTE
>
> So, at the end of the day, my confusion grows:
> 1.  The lower voltage question. ( I have 4 leftover converters all put
> out  either 12vDC or 30vDC
> 2.  The bubbling thing - a fishtank bubbler - good idea it seems.
> 3.  The H2O BIG question.  I must say, I would prefer to use a "pure
> water"  but what the heck is THAT?
>
> Cheers?
> John

<DIV></DIV><font color=#cc0000 size="3">
<MARQUEE behavior=alternate>Yours Hank.</MARQUEE></font></CENTER></html>