Martha,
You might go to:
http://www.silverpuppy.com/colloidal%20silver%20and%20the%20process.html
There's some good info there on the basics.
Regards,
Paul
 "Martha N." wrote:What is the difference then between CS and Ionic Silver?I
don't understand the difference.  Could you please explain?  Thank
you,Martha**************************** ----- Original Message ----- From: Robb
Allen To: silver-list@eskimo.com Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 5:13
PMSubject: CS>Wow!
Hi to everyone.........yesterday I began a protocol of internal H202 therapy
after much reading and studying.  I decided to start with 10 drops twice a day
mixed with distilled water.  My first dose was last nite at around 02:00.  I
noticed no sick feeling or any other ill affect.  This morning I was amazed
when I woke up with about a 80% decrease in my rheumatoid arthritis pain.  I've
been slowly getting better anyway from taking large doses of silver however I
seemed to be at a very very slow progress here lately.  I got out of bed and
didn't need to sit down to wait for stiffness to leave my joints.....I'm not
going to claim at this point that it was the H202........but thats the only
thing I did different.        About a month ago....I made another big
change......since I am a computer tech.....I decided to switch to a LCD
monitor.That also led to a big change in how well I was feeling............I
wouldn't be a bit surprised if my whole problem was caused by radiation
bombardment from constant "pc use".  I have read alot about what monitor
radiationg can do to you.....and I'm convinced that this had alot to do with my
RA.  {especially since my monitors that I use are somewhat older}    Any other
suggestions would be very welcome and appreciated!!                    Robb