Hi Robb,
Real glad it's now working for you. Pain free is the way to be.

You have a good deal of the protocol already, but you may want to join the
oxyplus list to pick the brains of noted experts such as Saul Pressman and
others that contribute. Send a blank message to:
        oxyplus-subscr...@egroups.com

                                                        Chuck

The cow ate bluegrass and mooed indigo