Good fortune to you.

James-Osbourne: Holmes
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Kevin Raggett [mailto:lymegladia...@btinternet.com]
  Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 4:58 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Thanks to all & old cayote for recomending silvergen

        Hello,

        I have ordered the SG6 from silvergen.com.

        Seems very good and I thank you for the recommedation to make my own
CS.

        That's kind and very unselfish of you.

        Hope to get it next week and over time see a life again.

        Once again, thanks to EVERYONE who shared their experiences with
Lyme & CS - they offer me some hope and light.

        I am concentaring (christ I'm dislecsik....) on health for now so
won't be on the list for a while.

        If anybody wants to email me off list I'd like to keep in touch as I
improve.

        My email address is lymegladia...@btinternet.com

        ALL THE BEST AND THANK YOU AGAIN.

        Kevin