Gosh Trem...looks like I sold one for ya.

Cool

ken [The compe-lemen-tition]

At 11:58 PM 9/27/02 +0100, you wrote:

Hello,

I have ordered the SG6 from silvergen.com.

Seems very good and I thank you for the recommedation to make my own CS.

That's kind and very unselfish of you.

Hope to get it next week and over time see a life again.

Once again, thanks to EVERYONE who shared their experiences with Lyme & CS - they offer me some hope and light.

I am concentaring (christ I'm dislecsik....) on health for now so won't be on the list for a while.

If anybody wants to email me off list I'd like to keep in touch as I improve.

My email address is <mailto:lymegladia...@btinternet.com>lymegladia...@btinternet.com

ALL THE BEST AND THANK YOU AGAIN.

Kevin

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CSThanks to all & old cayote f.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\CSThanks to all & old cayote f1.gif"

<<<<

-- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.