Thanks much for the reply on the protazoa problem.

I've been using a batch that I normally use for external use (an overcooked
batch - very dark yellow) but I've been diluting it in their water.  Maybe
I should give it to them 'straight' and strong.   It was 'overcooked' the
same as the CS I used on my Pretty's bumblefoot.  You know, not paying
attention and it just ran away - far away - on me in the last hour of
'cooking'.  But that CS worked better than Neosporin, peroxide, etc...
combined on her sores.

I'll just have to wait a few days and see.

If it works I can give them yogurt and/or acidophilus to help grow the good
germs again in their intestines.

Thanks
Christine







--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing may be found at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>