Is it possible the water supply is contaminated, or the drinking containers.

A large number of studies has not found a bacteria that CS does not kill.

My question re: clue referred to:

If you make a few ridiculous assumptions, you'll find everything I
say or do totally justified,

James-Osbourne: Holmes
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
  Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 8:06 AM
  To: [email protected]
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: CS and protozoas


  Hi James



    [James Osbourne, Holmes] Can you give me a clue?


  >>>>>>>>>>>>
  Sorry but honestly I dont know? I have read everything possible on CS both
here and in popular lierature for the past three or four years. Everyone
seems to have a different opinion on what kills the organism. The popular
theory is that the organism is killed by oxygen starvation. The theory your
writing about seems to be yet another new version?

  Cilliate organisms such as Coccidia, Giardia, Hexamita as well as lower
forms such as bacteria etc. were not affected either way. They were present
mainly in the throat and gut and when reswabbing took place were still
prsent weeks after treatment had commenced. There was simply no effect
whatsoever from the silver that anyone could tell in fact the birds not only
had greater numbers but additional bacteria!

  Don


  If you make a few ridiculous assumptions, you'll find everything I
  say or do totally justified,