Heck, all you'd have to do to make somebody look really wierd with my
el-cheapo digital camera is take a shot in daylight, tungsten light, or
flourescent light, and have the color balance set to something
different. Always happens by accident. At least some combinations will
turn things overwhelmingly blue...

Not "tampered with" my *ss.

Be well,

Mike D.