From: SilverMedicine.org [mailto:silvermedic...@silvermedicine.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 6:44 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Blue Senator Candidate...

Greetings, all...

Although I swore I wouldn't bother Stan Jones, after reading an email
response by silverfacts, I sent an email to Stan.

Stan informed me that he wrote that the initial photographs "may have been"
altered.  After doing so, he contacted the photographer who took the
particular shot in question.  After speaking to the photographer, Stan
states that he is convinced that the photos were not altered.

The difference in different photos would thereby be attributed to either
different lighting or digital rendering ( total light/color balance ).

Kind Regards,

Jason