Kevin wrote this, but a problem with his mailer caused it to bounce to
me. In deference to his present state of health, I forward it for him.
Good luck, sir!

Mike D.

Date:          Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:32:13 -0700
From:         <lymegladia...@btinternet.com>
To:            <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject:       FAO Marshall, Thanks re Please help -> never been so sick on 8oz
CS treating Lyme

Hi Marshall,

Thanks to you and all who replied.

 I have reduced the dosage to almost nil and will increase VERY slowly.

Have to admit Marshall, this is like being in hell -> the toxins are
very acidic and cause HUGH INFLAMATORY REACTIONS which can be fatal.

Being a doctor does not help, they don't have a clue about this illness
or thesuffering it causes.

Thanks for the advice.

Best of Health

Kevin, England