Forwarded on behalf of Nancy because, yes, it did come from a
non-subscribed address...

M.

Date:          Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:22:40 -0700
From:          Nancy Winiecki <hemna...@yahoo.com>
Subject:       CS>  Early Death Comes From Drinking Distilled Water
To:            silver-list@eskimo.com

Back in my Prevention Magazine days 1968-1978 I read
that heart disease is much higher in areas with low
levels of Calcium and Magnesium in the water.  Ca and
Mg cause the water to be "hard."  I know I feel really
good after soaking in a mineral spring, also.  For
what it's worth.

I'm in California waiting for my daughter-in-law to
have my first grandchild, but I usually live in
Washington state.  This is not my usual email address,
so perhaps it won't get recognized as a member.

Nancy