  From: Paul Ladendorf [mailto:paulldn...@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 12:38 PM
  To: Silver List
  Subject: CS>Home Distilled Water Purity

  To those of you who home brew your own distilled water, are you testing it
to see how pure it actually is? If so, what brand distiller are you using
and what are your test results? I just bought an Ecopure distiller and can't
get better than 6 ppm according to the Hanna PWT even after taking out the
carbon filter. I read somewhere that 3 ppm is the benchmark.

  To those who buy their distilled water and test it before brewing cs, how
pure is it?

  Thanks in advance,

  Paul