From: Paul Ladendorf [mailto:paulldn...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Saturday, 26 October 2002 2:31 p.m.
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Cure for infections???

Wow! Those sound like some loaded questions.
>1. Is this patent legit?

I believe I did read the actual patent at the patent office's website.

>2. Ok, so it works for HIV. What about Lyme Disease?
No one knows that for sure. They are experimental devices, so you need
to experiment.

>3. If it kills Lyme and other infections past the contact point, how
long
will it take a Bob Beck units to really kill of these infections out
of a
human body? Including Lyme?
That's like asking if I take vitamin c how long will it take to clear
up my cold. No one knows that either. Again, it's experimental
>I have a Beck Zapper, and a Beck Pulser. And I have Lyme. How long do
>have to use it before I am cleared of Lyme?
See above.
Paul

Do you Yahoo!?