  From: Marshall Dudley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 11:40 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: 99.99%

  Canadian Maple Leafs, available from any coin dealer.  Very pure, and quite
inexpensive.
  Marshall

  John wrote:

    List, It would appear that 99.99% fine silver is almost impossible to
obtain, even in USA, below is a copy of two emails from Hauser & Miller, who
are I believe leading precious metal dealers in USA. Any comments anyone? John
in Australia  Dear John, All we carry is .999 fine silver, not .9999. It is
available in 12ga, we can ship to Australia, and we do accept Visa. Thanks.
Amber Sebold
    Sales Representative
    Hauser & Miller Co.
    1(800) 462-7447 John, Sorry, not off-hand do I know any merchants of 4-9's
silver. As for the impurities, usually it is copper but of course it varies and
to find out exactly we would have to do a chemical analysis. The silver runs
about $3.50 a foot approximately. Our fax number is +1-314-487-0394. That
should work. If you have any more problems faxing you can always e-mail in an
order. Thanks! Amber Sebold
    Sales Representative
    Hauser & Miller Co.
    1(800) 462-7447