Andy_ wrote:

> Hello all.
> What is the general consensus about CS being good against smallpox? If the
> threat gets more real will you refuse vaccination and rely on CS?

Absolutely.  I am not afraid of smallpox, but I am afraid of the vaccine.  CS
should work fine with smallpox, but will not assist at all with any poisons or
toxins they are added to the vaccine.

There is good evidence that the smallpox vaccine caused the polio epidemic of
the 50's, and that lots of us who received it in the 50's are now getting
cancers from viruses that were in the vaccine other than small/cow pox.

Marshall