From: <mailto:form...@aol.com>form...@aol.com
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 12:11 AM
Subject: CS>Stomach ulcers

Hi,
I'd like to know if anyone has used CS successfully for stomach ulcers. Since it has been discovered that stomach ulcers are caused by bacteria, I thought it might be useful to use CS to heal them.
If anyone has used CS for this, I'd appreciate hearing about it and just what your protocol was.
Thanks,
Summer

<<<<

-- The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.