Hi Joe:

I heat the water because I read that I get higher ppm's that way when I
bought my first generator.  I bought my ppm meter from ebay for 20.00 I
believe.  I'll have to look up the name of the person I bought it from
because ebay seems to have banned any reference to cs.  If I haven't found
the name within 24 hours please remind me and I'll get it to you asap.

Jessica
"Bureaucracy is a giant mechanism operated by pygmies" --Honore de Balzac