From: "hdka" <h...@myecom.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 12:07 AM
Subject: Re: CS>cs and dmso

Denise if you worry about odor then I say just forget about your health
and
worry about your love life. Denise Every writes:
> Have you had any problems with the garlic odor that I understand
accompanies the use of DMSO?

> Denise

Sincerely Yours, Hank.
Very Interesting Sites
http://www.babelmagazine.com
http://hdka.myecom.net/ct/ct.htm
http://hdka.stormpages.com/indexf.html
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/hdka
http://www.babelmagazine.com/wing.html
http://www.1heluva.com/cgi-bin/join.cgi?refer=17214

Now MyECom FreeMail gives you what you've been asking for.
More storage space (10MB), large attachments that get delivered,
WEB, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP access at no extra charge,
Calendar, spell checker, mail filtering and auto-responders.
http://freemail.myecom.net