Hi.  There is also another alternative that is being used for HIV and other
blood type viruses (like Hep C, herpes, etc...) that many have never heard
of and is still in private research mode and is getting great results - the
Godzilla machine.  They are still finding things to use it on.  It seems
the more dis-eases they try it on, the more it fixes.

It also does a wonderful job at clearing up sinus problems.

 It may even be effective on the acne problem.

To find out more about it, go to the
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller/

It's new, controversial and, seems to me, to be quite similar to CS, but in
it's concept only.  It uses electrons to disactivate viruses, germs,
etc....   like CS does.  But it uses a different mode of getting the
electrons to the germs.  CS uses the silver (ions and/or particles?) as the
carriers of the electronic charge.  Godzilla uses your blood itself as the
medium in which the billions of electrons flow.  This is a very basic, easy
explanation of how it works.  It's actually more involved.  The website
explains it in much better detail and has instructions for making a unit,
etc.... Also has research references and such.

I personally built and use a Godzilla machine because of Hep C and herpes.
I have used it with both gold-plated and silver electrodes.  I have had
excellent results so far, especially with the herpes.  Not one breakout in
months.

Just thought I'd kick this in.  Another way to try and fix our dis-eases.
IMHO of course.  I'm checking to see if it can also be used as a CS
generator.

Thanks,
Christine