A few months ago I made a comment similar to the following on the
microelectricitygermkiller list, but Bob would not hear of letting it on
that list....

The blood electrifier treatments do work - but only on blood-borne
pathogens.

AND if the pathogens are in any way hiding out in the body, it will fail
to hit them.

People are relying on a single (blood electrification) treatment as the
ticket to success, which it isn't. Flare-ups are common when they
discontinue the treatments, nevertheless this type of topic is not
allowed on that list. The problem I have with that not mentioning it
dilutes the effectiveness of the list, essentially misleading people by
keeping them in the dark about other and potentially more effective
options and by not implying that a program rather than a single treatment
may be required.

One reason for the flare-ups is low antioxidant support, particularly
glutathione. Low glutathione conditions aggravate infection; high
glutathione suppresses infection. All the antioxidants, and selenium,
work together, but glutathione is the one created by the body for the
contingency of infection. It increases immune system viability and
reduces even HIV infection even on its own.

The other reason for the flare ups is that infection pockets are not
reached by the blood electrifier. Then one needs also the magnetic
pulser, colloidal silver, ozone therapy or some such the effects of which
are not limited to flowing blood.

How this applies to you, Christine, is that you can help yourself
immeasurably by adopting a couple more therapies for your HepC, which is
one of the viruses that are merely suppressed OUTSIDE the liver cells by
blood electrification. Welcome to the CS list; you're on the right track
in your quest for useful options.

regards,

Duncan Crow