Jonathan:

I have it all...

I am currently working with the... remaining?  staff of Alpha Omega Labs
concerning options for their website.  I don't know how serious or exactly
which allegations are being made by the FDA currently, nor Alpha Omega Labs
exact strategy toward FDA compliance, resumption of operations, etc., but I
have made myself available to them, and have opened an active dialog to
discuss the situation of their website, FDA compliance, etc.

I'm currently seeking some outside advice on the exact letter of the law,
and the best way to get as many of their products as possible back on track.

There may be multiple issues involved, including medical devices and
biologicals ( drugs ) that do not qualify for protection under the
Supplement Act...

In the event that the website is taken down completely, Alpha Omega Labs
dissappears, or other unforseeable act of unkindness, I will personally
strip the store off of the information, and make the website freely
available for its informational value, provided that I am not prevented from
doing so by the owners of the copyrights.

I hope it doesn't come to that!

Best Regards,

Jason