Greetings, all:

As I mentioned previously, I have secured all of the data from altcancer.com,
which is now offline.  The staff of Alpha Omega Labs has asked me to make
available, at this time, two informational documents for public viewing, which,
the principal interests being in jail currently, truly reach very close to home!

I have added a statement and links @ silvermedicine.org

http://www.silvermedicine.org
http://www.silvermedicine.org/altcancer/lysis.htm
http://www.silvermedicine.org/altcancer/lsysis5.htm

I have no problem, if it becomes necessary, making the entire website available
on a CD.  However, I'd like to ask to hold off on that a bit, as I will have to
redo much of the linking structure of the website, as some of the images and
hyperlinks are referenced via their actual domain name ( known as an absolute
url rather than a relative url )-- this means if I burn a CD as is, quite a few
of the images and links will show as being "broken" even though the images and
files are actually present, because the browser will be looking for the images
on Alpha Omega's altcancer.com website, which currently no longer exists.

Going through the files I've saved, every once in a long while I come across an
image that wasn't downloaded for one reason or another ( probably a server
hickup ), but everything is intact.  If I have to change all of the link and
image references so that they work properly from a local source ( such as a CD
), this will not be a problem.  However, all of this will hopefully not be
necessary.  As it stands, viewing the site from a local hard drive, another
server, or a CD results in broken links and broken images.

I would prefer to see how things pan out, and have offered to make the complete
website available online as an independent and non-materially linked party.  In
this scenario, the Alpha Omega Labs name would have to be removed from the
information, and substituted with something like information about Alpha Omega
Labs Products...  Or a similiar arrangment, minus the store.

In fact, it was alot easier for me to simply upload the whole website rather
than just a few files ( just a few clicks rather than a few dozen clicks ), and
being the lazy individual I am, I just renamed the main index page to
z9_index.htm so that nobody would be ever be able to figure out what the old
index page was, and so that nobody would be able access any of the other pages
which are present on the server.  After all, nobody would be able to guess that
all the files ( not the videos or a few subdirectories, but all of the data )
are actually in the subdirectory altcancer on the silvermedicine.org domain.
Accessing these files is NOT permitted by the public, is NOT available from a
publically linked access point, is NOT authorized by anyone, and constitutes a
breach of my server privacy and unauthorized use of my bandwidth, and it is
going to make me VERY upset if anyone accesses them.

I would like to wait to see what strategy Alpha Omega Labs wants to go with
before writing them-- and their website -- as completely "done with".

Best Regards,

Jason

---