From: "Dean Miller" <dtmil...@midiowa.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2003 9:37 PM
Subject: Re: CS>RE: altcancer.com and orderiing

> On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 18:51:42 -0700, "Jason Eaton" <ey...@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >I've had the privelege of corresponding with him at a very deep level on
many occassions, topics ranging from advanced Tesla technology, standing
wave and holoform technology, advanced cancer treatment, etc.  Which is
excellent, as I have benefitted from his experience, thoughts, and
intellegence...  Which is.. uncomfortable, since the federal goverment now
has a copy of all private correspondance from his computer system!  Well,
you know what they say:  You only live once.

> Wow, Greg Caton??
>
> I've also had a bit of correspondence with him, mainly about soybeans
> and how he processes them and the manufacturing problems he had (we
> talked as well via radio -- we're both ham operators and we were into
> setting up a "survival" radio network prior to 1/1/2000).
>
> The Feds are really starting to get to me!
>
> -- Dean -- from (almost) Des Moines -- KB0ZDF
>

> --

> List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>

---