Robb-
Below is a cut and paste from another message.  It should point you in the
right direction.  I know from my own experience that the terminator zapper does
work.  I feel combined with colloidal silver and GSE that it can be a potent
attack against almost any pathogen.  However whatever you are trying to
accomplish, collidal silver should be taken at least 2x times daily.  Sometimes
a zapper will kill a larger parasite and when that dies it releases a lot of
additional parasites (bacteria, fungus or viruses) from inside it.  If these
aren't killed or you stop zapping you can run into problems.  Attacking it with
CS is a great way to hit it from another angle and kill these additional
pathogens.  Grapefruit seed extract consumption also adds another dimension of
attack as it is another strong anti-microbial.  I started the terminator to try
to stop getting cold sores.  Believe it or not, I haven't had one since I
started using the terminator zapper almost 2 1/2 months ago!!!
Cheers,
Rob
(see info below)

Below are some links to some useful information.  Basically it is a device that
uses an electrical current to kill pathogens (bacteria, virus and fungus).  It
is pretty simple stuff and I feel it works.  There are a lot of zappers out
there, but I like the terminator because it is small and easy to use.  I use it
in my sock at work and/or I strap it to my inner arm or inner leg when I sleep.

http://www.toolsforhealing.com/products/Zapper/Terminator.htm
<http://www.toolsforhealing.com/products/Zapper/Terminator.htm>

http://www.worldwithoutparasites.org/ <http://www.worldwithoutparasites.org/>

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcdonszapperandterminator24mar02.shtml
<http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcdonszapperandterminator24mar02.shtml>

http://www.soulwise.net/health04.htm <http://www.soulwise.net/health04.htm>

http://www.orgoneaustralia.com.au/Zapper.htm\
<http://www.orgoneaustralia.com.au/Zapper.htm\>

Some of the information talks about orgone, which is a little bit above our
discussion here.  Because frankly I can't explain it well.  But the I got this
model zapper b/c it is more convenient to use.  It also uses a 15kHZ frequency
which they say penetrates better than the standard 30kHZ.  If you do a search
for Hulda Clark zappers you will find a ton of info.  The terminator is based
on the original zapper design and I think it is better b/c it is easier to use.