The books have  been withdrawn from the web page.

JBB

On Thursday, Oct 23, 2003, at 21:12 Asia/Tokyo, Helena Hsu wrote:

Aloha Del,

I just received my Terminator Zapper from Don Croft yesterday.  I tried it out for 2 hours last evening and "felt" better overall ( just a subjective view).  I then wore it for 8 hrs. at work today and noticed much less fatigue.  I work in retail sales and stand on my feet the whole day.

I won't be able to give much of a feed back for at least several weeks.  I bought the unit to get rid of the parasites, but if it also helps with my constant fatigue, I'll consider it money well spent.... :-}

I've been wanting to get a Zapper for a long time, ever since I read Dr. Hulda Clark's first book:  "The Cure for all Diseases" several years ago.  Lack of funds - and not being too handy with electronics prevented my building one from the schematic in the book.

You can download 3 of her books for free from this web site and read what she says:

http://www.nielswillems.org/

Warmest Regards,
Helena