Hi Donna:

Many health food stores carry at least one brand of green clay, usually "Aztec
Healing Clay" which is-- by a long shot-- not my favorite product.

If you can find a bulk source, you can usually pick up a 50 lb bag for between
$10.00 ( at a quarry ) - $50.00 ( a large ceramic store often carries pure
bentonite in technical grade ).  Every clay from every different quarry, and
sometimes the clay in different locations of the same quarry, is different.
However, all green bentonites at least share the same general properties.

I wouldn't recommend anyone start their experiences with healing clays with
such a tricky situation.  However, you're welcome to view:

http://www.eytonsearth.org  ( green healing clays )

and

http://www.burulibusters.com - ( graphic images, beware )

for further information.

At Eytons' Earth, we study green healing clays, including bentonite (
montmorillonite ) and now Illite.

At Buruli Busters, Thierry et all show the study of French Montmorillonite and
French Illite against Buruli Ulcerations.  The images on their site are quite
graphic in nature; I have further astounding images concerning these treatments
that are too graphic for public viewing.  Thanks to Thierry's presentation to
the WHO, the World Health Organization now lists green clay as a viable
treatment for Buruli Ulcers.  Let's all just HOPE we don't get this type of
bacterial infection on our continents.  Transmission of the micobacteria
responsible for this afflication into our own ecosystems is possible.

One day, I'm finally going to talk them into employing CS in their protocol, as
there are some symptoms to the treatment that I think CS could address
extremely successfully.

Best Regards,

Jason