Wayne, what is your source for liquid Potassium? And how much is it?

    Bronson Labs.

The size is 16 oz. I think I purchased this before they were bought out by another company.

Many of my supplements have doubled in price within the last two or three years.

    I don't recall the exact prices, but it was reasonable at the time.

    Likely we could make a home brew liquid K.

    I you find other sources, please tell us.  I will do likewise.

    By the way, if you find one be sure and read and heed the label.

    Mine says,  one teaspoon per day,   99 mg per teaspoon.
    This really made my day when I got that bottle.

One think I liked about it is that when you add it to water, it is almost tasteless.

    Wayne