Hmmm:
My organic Blackstrap Mol. label says 175 mg/ serving.. ( Per 100 gms).????
      Quite a difference..
      Are there different  ingredients quantities in this stuff. ?????
                                                  Grant..

Wayne Fugitt wrote:

At 09:25 PM 3/8/04, you wrote:

Blackstrap Molassas has 660mg/tbs.  I take 2-3 tbs/day in juice with a
few other supplements.  Commnent?

Sounds like a genius idea. Readily available, economical, and tastes decent, after proper training of the taste buds.

I used to make a drink of milk, blackstrap, and soy powder. Considering all the bad press for soy and milk, I should be dead by now.

  There must have been some valuable nutrients in all those ingredients.

  Wayne

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>