Your right, it is stronger and the 99mg is quite palatable. Nancy

Wayne Fugitt <wfug...@direcway.com> wrote:Evening Nancy,

> It is hard to overdose someone with the oral , as it tastes so bad in
> liquid form.

The liquid I have, when mixed with water has virtually zero
taste. The material you mention must be more concentrated than 99 mg per
tsp. Even when taking this straight, it only tastes salty. Not bad for
anyone that likes lemons, grapefruit, dill pickles, and green persimmons.

>However patients with renal problems frequently have high or retain
>potassium and they are careful with foods and medication containing it.
>Anyone irregardless of their health status can be harmed by too much
>potassium.

At a recent outdoor event, while eating a banana, an acquaintance
walked up and stated,

"I cannot eat anything with potassium".

I replied, ..... "My friend, you are going to die". He said, "I know
that". Then I said, "Yes, but long before your time".

Fact is, some doctor told him to avoid potassium. I question this logic.

How can anyone avoid potassium? Think of the thousands of foods he
cannot eat.

Seems the doctor should have told him, "Don't et anything high in
potassium". That would be a disaster also.

He does have some serious illness. I see him once a month. Maybe I
can find out more facts.

>> Anyone irregardless of their health status can be harmed by too much
potassium.

This is what my friends say ( to some degree) when I am griping
about the FDA limit of 99 mg per pill or spoonful.

Even the bottle of liquid states, "Take one TSP per day". 99 mg ! Of
course I can take 3 to 5 or 10 tsp.

Since the beginning of modern record keeping, how many people do you
estimate have been killed by too much potassium? A few billion people
have to be penalized because some fool got the potassium bottle mixed up
with the beer bottle.

Most of us know about the limit of folic acid, .1 mg was the limit for
years. Everyone knows why this limit was set to protect a very small
minority of the people and penalize billions. ( Vegetarians with anemia )

The limit was increased to .4 mg and now .8 mg. I take several per
day. Fifty years ago, Adelle Davis suggested 5 mg per day. At that time,
I would have to take 50 pills. Today, I only need to take 10 or 20.

Many great doctors suggest many times the legal pill limit as the daily
intake of folic acid.

Finally, we know the FDA don't really care how many of us kill ourselves
with either their approved drugs or the ones we approve our self.

So, without question, they have some alterative motive for all these
unreasonable restrictions.

Wayne