K Ott wrote:

Hi,
I have rectal cancer, am new to the list and need a crash course. A friend of mine told me that Colloidal Silver might be of help. Does anyone have any Colloidal Silver/Cancer testimonials? How much CS do I need to take per day? Which machine is best for home use? Can I use my tap water to make CS? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Kathy

Kathy,

No to the tap water. It must be distilled water. You might look into the Budwig diet. It is composed of flaxseed oil and cottage cheese.

http://home.online.no/~dusan/diseases/cancer/cancer_dr_budwig.html

http://www.curezone.com/foods/flaxseed_oil.asp

Lots of people have found results with the Budwig diet.

DL