On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:08:05 -0800 (PST), K Ott wrote in
<20040310050805.31732.qm...@web80006.mail.yahoo.com>:

>Hi,
>I have rectal cancer, am new to the list and need a crash course.  A friend of
>mine told me that Colloidal Silver might be of help.  Does anyone have any
>Colloidal Silver/Cancer testimonials?
>How much CS do I need to take per day?  Which machine is best for home use?
>Can I use my tap water to make CS?
>
>Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Do a web search on "Hulda Clark". She has a cancer theory that has great
logic and extensive advice on how to get rid of it.

My husband's lung cancer was cured using the procedures in her books.
I hope it helps you too.

Heidrun Beer

Workgroup for Fundamental Spiritual Research and Mental Training
http://www.sgmt.at