Ummm, Nancy? Please review the following snippet from the list rules!

"Avoid discussing religion, mysticism, or spirituality. There is no
comment you can make that will not risk offending someone. Overt
evangelization is not permitted. **Do not reply to religious remarks
made by others.**"

David's had his trip to the woodshed, as have a couple of others. You
don't need to comment too!

Frumious bandersnatch, indeed! <harumph!>

Thanks folks,

Mike Devour
silver-list owner