From: Ode Coyote [mailto:odecoy...@alltel.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 5:15 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Malaria questions

  According to ASAP Solutions, their CS has been Gov't approved in Ghauna
for the treatment of malaria.
  Many of the claims that ASAP makes are total BS including the one saying
that their "patented" CS is any different from your home made CS.

 If CS will cure it...I don't see why it wouldn't prevent it.
[Not 'everything' that ASAP says is BS...but which part?]

Ode