Hi Marlys,

Why not put the drops of Concentrace in empty capsules and take it the easy
way?

Jean Baugh

**************  

> The taste of Concentrace is simply ghastly, but it does such great things
> for me that I try to use it regularly, anyway.  I would NEVER subject
> myself to drinking glassful after glassful of water spoiled by the taste,
> however.  Instead, I put the 5 or 6 drops into a glass, pour in a small
> dollop of some kind of juice (orange or lemon) to dilute it just a bit, and
> try to slug it down in one gulp, followed IMMEDIATELY with several more
> swallows of the juice to wash away the taste.   Just a shudder or two, and
> it's all over until the next day!
> 
> I have had soft and splitting fingernails for most of my life; also dull
> and lifeless hair.  After a couple of months of Concentrace I had the
> longest, strongest nails I have ever had.  When the bottle ran out, I
> failed to get more --- until a few weeks later, when my nails began
> splitting once again.   Yes, I am back on Concentrace now.  I know if one's
> hair and nails are the giveaway signs of the state of one's health, that I
> am far better off for taking it.  A few months ago, someone else here
> touted Concentrace for strong nails and I am here to vouch for the truth of
> his/her comments.
> 
> Marlys 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 


--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>