----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bob_Jane" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 9:10 PM
Subject: CS>newby question


> Hi.
> I just read a book on this subject. I have cancer in the bone that
> has spread from my prostrate.  Has anyone been help with this
> condition?
>
> bob


Bob,
If I had a serious cancer condition, I would:

1) Drink at least a quart of colloidal silver a day

2) Buy myself a good quality Rife technology device and use it at least twice a
day

3) Make sure I alkalized my system with alkaline water and a good living green
food supplements

4) Clean out the detox pathways in my body - first the colon, then the liver,
lymph, and urinary tract

5) Take saunas

6) Use ozone

7) Eat no junk, lots of veggies, limited fruits, and clean animal protein and
good fats

for starters.

You can also call 800-LIGHTCO.  They have a thermotherapy unit that emits heat
painlessly into the rectum to bring more white blood cells to the area. This
begins a healing process locally.

Best of luck to you,
Nenah



--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]
OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>