An "average" daily dose of DMSO orally is 1-2 teaspoons. It is
impossible to reach toxic doses, as it takes 40,000 times the
therapeutic dose to reach toxicity. 

Many have utilized far greater quantities, orally and as an IV slow
push. If I had cancer I would look into the slow push method.

Garnet

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 10:51, James Holmes wrote:
> I would take lots of good CS and a small amount of DMSO at the same time.
> Others can probably suggest amounts to take of each.  
> 
> JOH
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bob_Jane [mailto:[email protected]] 
> Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 7:10 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: CS>newby question
> 
> 
> Hi.
> I just read a book on this subject. I have cancer in the bone that 
> has spread from my prostrate.  Has anyone been help with this 
> condition?
> 
> bob
> 
> 
> --
> The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.
> 
> Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org
> 
> To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
> 
> Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected] OT Archive:
> http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html
> 
> List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>
> 
> 
>