Re: CS>whatthebleep?

From: Ode Coyote wrote:
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:01:47

What if science is but a matter of consensual belief and the very
"laws" of physics, not laws at all?
The problem I have with organized religion is that it tries to limit
beliefs into it's own authoritive control pattern the same way that
science, new agers and politics does.
The right and left wings of every bird do the same things the same way
to limit the birds altitude and control its flight within a cage.
When all parties break out of the box...strange things will happen. [as
a daily routine...just as they do now, unnoticed.]

Miracles 'ARE'.
Noticing them occurs when you stop telling them what they should look
like.
Perception and prejudice have the same flavor.
[Sometimes, every once in a while, they 'do' look like what you think
they should look like.]
Ode