Gehna,

Have you read Dr. Batmanghelidg's book, Your Body's Many Cries for Water.
Big time help for asthma.

Re: Lyme - see someone in YLW doing BodyTalk.  Know people who were
diagnosed three times in two countries with MS, and downgraded to Lyme after
a year of BodyTalk.  Now the Lyme is gone too, and she's back to teaching.
BT can be done by 'distance healing too'.  See www.bodytalksystem.com,
>Canada >BC for practitioners.  The 'SB' link restarted my abdominal breathing
after being locked off from paralytic polio for 40 years.  I was impressed.
Get breathing girl!  NO breath, no life.  It's important!

Christine.

> From: Gehna Hogan <geh...@yahoo.ca>
> Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 20:08:14 -0400 (EDT)

Today is the ASTHMA and is scary, but think it is die-off. Am getting asthma
from the antibiotics too, think it is die-off, as the LYME is in the lungs
of mine.