Sorry Sharon, that will teach me to read more carefully. However it had got
me thinking so maybe it's time to do a web search for a good recipe.

Cheers,  Roger
http://lbarker.orcon.net.nz/index1.html

on 11/8/2004 1:30 PM, Sharon at tala...@teleport.com wrote:

Er, Roger, I wrote picking, not pickling. I don't have a recipe for pickling
them.... Sorry!
Sharon

The recipe for the tincture is in Dr. Clark's book BTW.

Sharon, would you consider posting your recipe for pickling walnuts? I've
got several trees on my property and find the nuts very hard to get into.
Pickling them sounds like a good idea :-)

Cheers,  Roger

Rotorua, New Zealand
http://lbarker.orcon.net.nz/index1.html