Your wrong, Sara;
Dr. Clark allows several companies to use her name, Her main office is in San Diego, Calif. where her son operates a Dr. Clark Store and web site. She is also has a connection to Dr. Clark Assoc. on line store . Headquarters in Switzerland, and an office in ILL.. I worked for The Dr. Clark Assoc. for several years. If the sales people do not follow her Books word for word, in their products using her name, she will pull her endorsement.
Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.

Sara Mandal-Joy wrote:

Hulda Clark sells no products, none. The sites using her name have no connection with her at all. Joy

    I believe Hulda Clark sell the tincture.
JOH