##  That's the one.  I considered buying one but decided it would mandate a
lot of travel and a lot of people.  That would be ideal if I were not
burned out on travel and lots of people around all the time.

 Picture value may be linked to the skill of the clairvoyant that assisted
in writing the program.
 Of course, being hot and sweaty will probably make for a more brilliant
photo.
 I had one taken while I had a cold once. It came out pretty dim.

Any number of things can skew galvanic skin responses. [even disbelief]

ode