I am not sure I agree. First of all the syncrometer is really nothing more than
a method of dowsing.  Not everyone can get dowsing to work either, but it
certainly does not make it useless.

My son feels dowsing is worthwhile since 6 wells were drilled by others to 400
feet were drilled within 1000 feet of my son's property and all were dry, but
after dowsing his well and telling the driller where to drill, how deep each of
the two seams of water were, what diameter the seams were, and how much water
each would produce, he got a good well that produces over 30 gallons of water a
minute, and everything I told the drillers was correct within a few feet on the
depth, and an inch on the size of the veins and a couple of gallons of minute on
the flows.

Marshall