I simply had not done the experiments to determine what happens to metallic
silver yet, and my blasted laser died so I was unable to monitor tyndall. Wierd,
use to be able to get lasers everywhere, now I can't find one anuywhere. I also
am striking out on finding dextrose aka glucose in a pure form.

See a later post on how metallic silver reacts to H2O2, it initially disolves
any
silver oxide on the metal, then turns the metallic into silver oxide slowly as
it
turns out.

Marshall