Hello all,

I am a new member however I do have a problem :)

I have subscribed to digest form and when it comes to me, it is in the form
of an attachment which is odd and annoying to say the least, I have to open
up each individual email.

I am on a number of Yahoo! Groups digests and never have had that problem.

Also I am new to CS but not new to holistic alternatives. I have put my dog
on CS who has a major skin  staph infection due to a hereditary autoimmune
disease. It usually takes 4-6 weeks of abx to clear this but he has been on
CS since last Wednesday and it "looks" like it is starting to have an effect
with him.

He is a large dog (95 lbs) and I am giving him 2 Tablespoons a.m. and p.m.
and 1 teaspoon early and late afternoon. I might just up it to 3-4
Tablespoons a day. It may seem like a lot but he is a larger dog with a
major skin infection and I see no loose stools or stomach upset with this.
So I am (tenatively) getting happy and excited about this. The itching and
stink are down a bit. CS was my last hope before going on abx. Keep your
fingers crossed for him!

SUsie