Robert,

Oh heck, lol, I medicate with this stuff like I cook, which means very little
measuring.  I took a glass juice cup and filled a quarter of the way with cs.
I'm thinking it was about 8ppm by the taste.  (my ppm meter is broken).  I then
just did a quick pour with dmso which probably equates to 10-20 percent by
volume.  (At first I used eyedroppers to get almost exact proportions but that
was too time consuming).

I also used this method when I was experiencing my allergic reaction hives.  I
didn't have an cs on hand during the emergency so I used distilled water.  It
worked so well the stupid RN at the ER was telling me I wasn't having an
allergic reaction.  Needless to say I threw her out and made them get me
another nurse.  I am in love with the CS/DMSO mixture (though not the smell
when ingested internally.  Eating a salad with lotsa parsley helps with that
though).

I love garnets idea of a saturated washcloth.  I will be using that in the
future.

Jess