At 09:46 AM 9/10/2004, you wrote:
...I am in love with the CS/DMSO mixture (though not the smell when ingested internally.  Eating a salad with lotsa parsley helps with that though).

Jess, I wonder if taking some chlorophyll along with or right after the DMSO would eliminate some of the bad odor it causes?  I believe they use it for people who have colostomy bags, to help with the odor control.  Chlorophyll is cheap and easily available, and tastes okay, too.

Marlys
-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Silver List archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com OT Archive: http://escribe.com/health/silverofftopiclist/index.html List maintainer: Mike Devour