Hi Deborah!

My hives are really really severe.  Face to bottom of the feet and the skin
looks like it's bubbling.  This time around I put the dmso/distilled water as
soon as they came up.  I stopped taking my steroids and had my DH douse me with
it when I woke up in hives a few days later.  The relief was awesome and took
only a minute or so per itch.  I've only used a small pour of dmso, but next
time I'll be using 50/50 for external application.

The doctors and nurses, with the exception of the one I mentioned earlier, all
knew what dmso was and why I took it.  I was impressed.  They only admonished
me with the advice to watch what was on my skin because something bad could go
in with the dmso.

If you have hives of an allergy type I can't stress enough how awesome dmso is.
 If you have a kid with chicken pox, I can't stress enough how awesome cs/dmso
is.  Our chicken pox issues were a walk in the park.  Next time, with my new
knowledge, the hives will be more than manageable.

I hope this helped!

Jess