I wonder if the DMSO/CS solution will restore hair growth?
Where is everyone buying their DMSO? Everywhere(Mb.Canada) I try no one has even heard of it. I will be making a trip to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks,can someone give any suggestions where one may find it? Thanks,
Dennis.

sol wrote:

For ringworm, "hot spots" etc, I have read often to use 10% DMSO and 90% CS mixed. The DMSO carries the CS into the skin tissues where the bacteria or fungus live. One person who tried this mix for her dogs bald "hot spots" said new fur started growing in 3 days. CS by itself cannot penetrate tissue.
sol

patriot2...@mindspring.com wrote:

Finally, the light bulb went on, and I began to apply CS directly to the hot spot. Within a day or two the spot began to heal was scabbing over, and we had one grateful and relieved dog.

Marlys