Just talked to Dr Stanley Jacob and one of his sons, Darren, about the
Low Odor DMSO products they sell.

It is not the same as the Gaylord product. Gaylord's product is
manufactured to USP standards which is very expensive to do. It is sold
OTC but only to medical professionals. It costs $178 liter or $100 for
half a liter, 500 ml. Cardinal Labs was going to buy Gaylord last year
but it fell through. Dr Jacob has an interest in Cardinal Labs.

Jacoblab's low odor product has 10% synthetic urea added which HELPS
with odor control when used topically. It does not help with the odor
when taken orally. Their low odor DMSO gel also has some Wintergreen
scent to help with the odor issue.

I asked Dr Jacob about using Chlorophyll caps orally and he said that it
does not help. I have heard from only one person that a 50 mg
Chlorophyll capsule helped him with the odor.

MSM blended with DMSO before use is suppose to help reduce odor
according to Dr Jacob. Their product is  (0.1% DMSO and 15% MSM).

Garnet