Don't know... I was under their magical media 'Glamours' for years too. Gee,
I even got paralytic polio from these folks & continued to do what they said
for years.  Some of us are 'THICK' for a while until we start to grow.
Suspect it got going when the 'electrical' appliances like Nicola Tesla
discovered and Edward Casey suggested use of in the '30's while
Rockerfeller's gentleman politician prohibited use of with the Ivy League
Schools lest Rockerfeller and co. cut off funding and scholarships for
students and research.  If memory serves me over a hundred naturopathic
schools were closed then and the world of chemistry open opportunity?
Christine